Welcome

Enjoy some of our "housemaking" tips below, and give us a call at 435.275.6859 if you need "the pros" to help you out!

We specialize in:

Regular and Deep-cleaning for residences and businesses
Windows, Organizing, Dishes, Laundry etc.







Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Cleaning Tip 101

Sometimes our yard gets ignored in the summer because it's just too hot to spend any time out there. I have these little weeds that like to continually poke through the cracks in my driveway and sidewalk... I found a way to get rid of them that gives me some good satisfaction...

Cheap, Natural, Easy Weed-killer?
Salt, and/or Vinegar!

I tried both, and they both are doing the trick. I liked the apple-cider vinegar the best- it totally killed it on the spot. (I'm not a fan of the vinegar smell, but since it's outside it's only a brief encounter). Salt apparently makes it really hard for anything to grow anytime in the future too. So, not good for garden beds-- but perfect for sidewalk cracks!